Date: 23 Aug 2021
Two calls for research proposals are now open. Closing on 6th September 2021 at 17:00 GMT.
The EPA is inviting proposals for short-term evidence-based research studies from the research community under the following topics:
- Supporting policy and legislation development in soil health and soil quality; and
- Ireland’s carbon neutral transport ambitions under the EU Fit for 55 Package and proposed Alternative Fuel Infrastructure Regulation
- Monday 23rd August 2021 at 11:00 GMT: Call opening
- Monday 6th September 2021 at 17:00 GMT: Submission deadline
- Wednesday 8th September 2021 at 17:00 GMT: Approval deadline
- Monday 30th September 2021: Latest start date of the project
Applications must be made online through the EPA's Grant Management and Application portal.
All queries must be sent to email@example.com
Visit the EPA website for more information.