Date: 14 Apr 2023
Approved funding of €483,728 for 11 new collaborative youth projects
Minister for Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth, Roderic O’Gorman, today announced that a total of €483,728 has been granted to voluntary youth organisations in 2023 to support youth-led projects in the area of climate justice. Details of the allocations can be found HERE.
All projects funded under the Youth Climate Justice Fund 2023 are being led by a national youth organisation funded under the Youth Services Grant Scheme of the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth.
Grants are being awarded to the following four ‘consortium’ applications:
- ECO-UNESCO (lead) with NoName Club, Young Irish Film Makers and Feachtas Óg-Ghluaiseacht Gaeilge as partner organisations
- National Youth Council of Ireland (lead) with YMCA Ireland, Sphere 17 Regional Youth Service, Gaisce – The President’s Award and Concern Worldwide as partner organisations
- Localise Youth Volunteering (lead) with 10 North Dublin City DEIS banded Schools as partners
- Scouting Ireland (lead) with the Herpetological Society of Ireland and TASC as partners
Grants are also being been made to the following organisations:
- Voluntary Service International
- Youth Work Ireland
- Church of Ireland Youth Department
- Youth Theatre Ireland