Date: 25 Nov 2022
Creative Climate Action II: Agents of Change
Minister for Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media, Catherine Martin, and Minister for the Environment, Climate, Communications and Transport, Eamon Ryan, today launched a €3 million fund to support imaginative creative projects that build awareness around climate change and empower citizens to make meaningful behavioural changes.
Applications for the scheme will open in December 2022 on the Creative Ireland website.
The successful teams will include experts from the climate science, community engagement as well as the arts and culture sectors.
The ‘Creative Climate Action II: Agents of Change’ programme is a joint initiative of the Creative Ireland Programme and the Department of the Environment, Climate and Communications.
The programme is calling for creative projects which address the following:
Read more here.
- encourage everyone to rethink their lifestyles
- connect with the biodiversity crisis
- enable a fair and just transition in making lifestyle changes
- assist citizens to understand the climate crisis
- adapt to the effects of climate change