Our Knowledge Development involves
- Liaising with third level institutions, particularly around the specific specialisms of each CARO, and the EPA-led Climate Research Co-ordination Group (28 government departments and agencies)
- Collating best practice examples of Climate Action Initiatives to publish on the CARO Website
- Identifying and advising on funding opportunities for climate action, with particular attention on European Union funding
- Encouraging economic development and innovation through existing Local Authority structures such as the Local Enterprise Offices
- Liaising with the Climate Ireland information platform and engaging with EU/International initiatives and partners such as Climate NI and the Covenant of Mayors.