- 2015 – 2021 (ongoing)
- As at end Dec 2019, 90% of Monaghan’s public lights have been retrofitted with LEDs
- Full Public Lighting retrofit within Co Monaghan planned for completion by mid-2021
- Monaghan has exceeded the 33% / 2020 Energy Target as at end 2019, one year ahead of time (actual energy reduction as at end 2019 is 37.11%). We are now working towards the new 2030 and 2050 Energy & CO2 targets.
- The 2020 reporting cycle is currently being compiled.
- SEAI Monitoring & Reporting – public access https://psmr.seai.ie/public
- Please note, this site is updated for 2019 data at present, 2020 to be updated by SEAI in September 2021. The site details the energy reduction or energy efficiency improvements made by each Public Body. To view Monaghan County Council performance, input Monaghan County Council into the search box and select “View”.
Screenshot of the latest SEAI Monitoring & Reporting data for Monaghan Co Council, including 2019, is shown below. The 2020 “Actual” data will be accessible by the public later this year.
Local authority project contact
Corporate Energy & Public Lighting